Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rungoodaments

Yoo,

as you might have guessed from the topic, the post is about me running HOT this month! :D


Ha, that's quite nice :D And i spent only 48.3 hours playing this month, not that i'm happy about it tho. Gonna try to get my last stellar for this year, need 6,000 VPPs, which is ~1,300-1,400 games, shouldn't be hard :)

Few days ago opened an account @ Betfair for PLO studies. Got a little nice surprise too, they have PLO15 limit, so will be able to move up somewhat fast i hope :D Will try to get the basics ASAP, so i can clear a nice chunk (maybe all) of my $1,000 FDB. With a huge PLO rake it shouldn't be too difficult!

I also started to add 10-15 turbo MTTs(up to $16.5 BI) into my sessions on PokerStars. I think i missed out quite much of profits by not playing them, will probably add more of them soon and some higher stakes, tho that depends on how i run at 180s :) Would be nice to bink something soon, you know, it's Christmas time, i would take it as a present from PokerStars :D Hmm, probs gonna ask them for that, they have nice support, should be fun :D

Gluck!
Bigniux

No comments:

Post a Comment